Sunday, September 22, 2013

Daily Nugget

   Sunday, September 22nd, 2013.  Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

Henry Ward Beecher said that a man who was starving to death would not go into the laboratory to try and figure out how wheat germinates in the soil nor demand a chemical analysis of bread. So those who are really conscious of their need for forgiveness are not concerned with the mechanics of the atonement, but only concerned that they themselves are the recipients of its effects.

Praise God, even with my limited knowledge, I am able to receive the forgiveness He has extended to me. I don’t understand it, or deserve it, but I by grace accept it.

Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins (I John 4:10).
Praise God Who knows you, loves you and forgives you.

God, thank You for loving us beyond measure. I give You praise that I do not have to understand Your grace, I just receive it. Amen.

Bro. Bill
In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page