Friday, July 12, 2013

Daily Nugget

      Friday, July 12th, 2013.  Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“I believe in the sun, even when it is not shining; I believe in love, even when I do not feel it; I believe in God even when He is silent” (Author unknown).

Those of us who have flown above the clouds know even on cloudy days and at night the sun still exists. Even when my spouse is nowhere near, I still know she loves me, and I love her.  Though we can’t see God face to face we can see him in all His creation. We can hear Him through His Holy Spirit even when He isn’t calling our telephone. 

The writer of Psalm 46:10 penned these words: “Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.”

God, You are awesome revealing Your love to us daily.

God, thank You for our daily care beyond what we deserve. Amen.
Bro Bill
God Loves and cares for you.
In GOD We Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page