Thursday, July 11, 2013

Daily Nugget

    Thursday, July 11th, 2013.  Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

A farmer was paid a visit by one of his city relatives. Before dinner, the farmer bowed his head and said grace. His sophisticated relative jeered, “This is old-fashioned; nobody with an education prays at the table anymore."

The farmer admitted that the practice was old and even allowed that there were some on his farm who did not pray before their meals.

Justified, the relative remarked, “So enlightenment is finally reaching the farm. Who are these wise ones?”

The farmer replied, “My pigs.”

The writer of Psalm 121:1-2 gives these words to remind us to look up to the Father: “I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.”

God, thank You for my daily care beyond what I deserve. Amen.
Bro Bill
God loves and cares for you.
In GOD We Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page