Saturday, September 29, 2012

Daily Nugget

     Saturday, September 29th, 2012.

Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill

“He who governed the world before I was born shall take care of it likewise when I am dead. My part is to improve the present moment.” (John Wesley)

I used to have visions of what I would do if I were in charge. Now I am just grateful (and I am sure you are also) that it isn’t all up to me. I do hope I get to make someone’s day brighter while I am here.  The apostle Paul gives us this advice in Galatians’ 6:10, “As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.”

God, thank You for letting us be your representatives to bring blessings to others.  Amen.
Bro. Bill                                         
I am thankful to know this Awesome God!
 
In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page