Saturday, September 22, 2012

Daily Nugget

   Saturday, September 22nd, 2012.

Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill

 "I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry." (Unknown)

Some of our toughest moments brought great growth. Many of our happiest times develop who we are by with whom we share those laughs.  In Luke 6:21 we read, Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.”

God, thank You for being with us in times of tears and laughter.  Amen.
Bro. Bill                                         
I am thankful to know this Awesome God!
In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page