Thursday, September 27, 2012

Daily Nugget

    Thursday, September 27th, 2012.

Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill

“I would rather walk with God in the dark than go alone in the light.” (Mary Gardiner Brainard)

We face many challenges each day. I would hate to try to stumble through life by myself. It is a blessing to know God is there with us each day. David gives us this comforting thought in Psalms 23:4, “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.”

God, Thank You for letting us walk with You every day in the good as well as the trying times.  Amen.
Bro. Bill                                         
I am thankful to know this Awesome God!
 
In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page