Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Daily Nugget

    Wednesday, August 29th, 2012.

Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill

 An insurance agent received a phone call from an excited woman. “I want to insure my house,” she said. “Can I do it by phone?”
“I’m sorry,” answered the man, “but I’d have to see it first.”
“Then you’d better get here right away,” exclaimed the woman, “because the place is on fire!”

The truth is it was too late for insurance. Another truth is we can wait too long to trust God.  The apostle Paul in 2 Corinthians 6:2 tells the Corinthians (and us): “Behold, now is the day of salvation.”

God, let us  share with and encourage others to come to know You as their Lord before their place is on fire. Amen.
Bro. Bill
I am thankful to know this Awesome God!
 
In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page