Saturday, August 25, 2012

Daily Nugget

     Saturday, August 25th, 2012.

Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill


“After you’ve heard two eyewitness accounts of an auto accident, you begin to worry about history.” (unknown)

In the Bible, we are given four eyewitness accounts of Jesus’ walk on earth. Each account verifies a special relationship with Jesus and His disciples.  In John 20:28 Thomas makes this confession: “My Lord and my God.”   Then Jesus thinking about us says, “Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.”  Because of faithful witnesses, we, too, can make that same confession: "My Lord and My God." 
                                                                                                               
God, thank You for witnesses testifying that we might know of You.  Amen.
Bro. Bill                                         
I am thankful to know this Awesome God!
 
In GOD we Trust!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page