Sunday, July 15, 2012

Daily Nugget

      Sunday, July 15th, 2012.

Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill


“The beautiful thing about this adventure called faith is that we can count on Him never to lead us astray” (Chuck Swindoll).

As we walk the road of faith, many twists, turns, ups, downs, and sometimes dead ends block our way or trip us and down we go. One thing we can’t say is that life is boring. Walking by faith keeps our adrenaline up and waiting to see what is around the next turn. The apostle Paul reminds us of these words in Hebrews 13:5-6, “I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.”

God, thank You for our daily guidance. Amen. 

Bro. Bill
God is Good... All the time!
I am thankful to know this Awesome God!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page