Sunday, June 24, 2012

Daily Nugget

     Sunday, June 24th, 2012.

Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill


β€œThe more you pray, the less you'll panic. The more you worship, the less you worry. You'll feel more patient and less pressured.” (Rick Warren)

Walking with God takes a lot of pressure off us. When we show up each day to worship Him, the lines of communication open so that we are able to be still and listen to Him.  The writer of Psalms 46:10 gives us these words of The Lord: β€œBe still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.”  

God, thank You that even in my weakest days I can praise You. Amen.

Bro. Bill                                         
God is Good...  All the time!
 
I am thankful to know this Awesome God!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page