Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Grief is very personal

Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ...
all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.

Trudy speaks today about ... personal grief.




"God led me to sites like this one. Reading the encouraging words of others. A couple of ministries sent me books that so blessed me. I called a pastor who spoke the words that grief is very personal for each one of us. He said people may say things that hurt or nothing at all. Many are uncomfortable. This is all true. I thank God that He has never left me. He carries me every day." 
Trudy
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Trudy, and all who have lost a child. I pray that they be filled with the wonder of Your presence and realize that they are truly ... not alone.

God, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page