Friday, April 06, 2012

The truth




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.


Mary speaks today about ... mourning ...


"I normally have some kind of response to your postings, but this time ... I truthfully have to say that I was so numb for so long and full of all of the other emotions you feel after you bury your child that I can't remember ANY advice that I wanted to or was willing to accept. I do know that I was told to not let anyone tell me when my mourning would end because it never will ... and that is the truth!"
Mary
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Mary, and all who have lost a child. I actually thank you today for expressions such as Mary's. It is both sobering and gratifying to see that there are so many souls that have loved their children so much ... and still do love them. Thank you for allowing us to peek into some of their love, loss, and grief.

God, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page