Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Daily Nugget


Tuesday, April 3rd, 2012.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


“I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn’t learn something from him.”
(Galileo Galilei 1564–1642)
I say something similar about every meeting I have attended. No matter how simple or complex, interesting or boring, I have benefited from being there. Almost always I pick up at least one tidbit of information for future use. Many times I also am blessed and enriched by someone I get to meet while I am there. The writer of Proverbs 27:17 says,
“Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.”
"God, Let me be the one to encourage and enlighten others.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is Good... All the time!

I am thankful to know this Awesome God!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page