Sunday, April 01, 2012

Daily Nugget


Sunday, April 1st, 2012.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


Today, I have lost my smile. My joy has been wrangled from me and I do not know how to find it. The beat of my heart aches from the depths of despair. The sun will fail to shine in through my gloom. By now you probably know this is...April fools.
Turn your focus in the direction the apostle Paul leads us in Philippians 4:8 with these words:
“Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.”
"God, thank you for lifting our spirits bringing us to a heavenly relationship with you.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is Good... All the time!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page