Friday, March 16, 2012

Siblings also grieve




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.


Tina speaks today about ... losing a sibling ...


"My own advice that I now give to others is.... You will learn to accept, but the pain will always be there and you should acknowledge that pain, that person meant the world to you and will never be forgotten, love is forever and I believe that one day we will meet again. Love you Steven... miss you so much...." (sibling)
Tina
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Tina, and all who have lost sibling. I pray that Your Spirit will manifest it's presence more clearly than ever in each of their lives ... a Spirit of companionship and comfort.

God bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page