Thursday, March 08, 2012

The simple things




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.


JoAnna speaks today about ... a simple card ...


"An elderly woman in the neighborhood we had just moved into prior to Rick's illness sent a sympathy card to my home. The card was beautiful but I do not remember anything about the card itself, not the way it looked, the picture on it, nothing. It was what she wrote on the card that penetrated my heart and is still with me 25 years after Rick died. She said...'God must have wanted a very special angel so that is why he chose Rick to come home to be with Him.' I will never forget that woman's kindness and comfort to me at the most horrific time of my life. God Bless Her Where Ever She Is!!! I love you Ma'am!!"
JoAnna
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for JoAnna, and all who have lost a child. I pray that they will each one have that special someone ... that will share a simple word ... that helps.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page