Sunday, March 04, 2012

Daily Nugget


Sunday, March 4th, 2012.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


“When I get to heaven, the first face that shall ever gladden my sight will be that of my Savior.”
(Fanny Crosby)
We often hear people talk about someone they can’t wait to see when they get to heaven, but I honestly think Fanny Crosby has captured the truth for all of us. The apostle Paul tells us in 1 Corinthians 13:11-12,
“When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face.”
"As we enter into the presence of the Creator of the universe, all our wisdom will pale as childish gibberish, for, God, You are worthy of all praise and worship.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is Good... All the time!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page