Saturday, March 10, 2012

No it doesn't




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.


Anita speaks today about ... getting better with grief ...


"I don't remember much of what anyone said to me, just that they were there for me, i especially remember the friend who was was there, obviously uncomfortable, not knowing what to say or do, but he was there anyway. and i remember talking to a lady i hadn't seen in probably 15 years... she too had lost a son. i had heard over and over that "time heals all wounds" or give it time, or whatever. she said no it doesn't, it never gets better, but you get better at dealing with it."
Anita
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Anita, and all who have lost a child. I thank You for those who care enough to be there ... when words fail ... none the less ... they are there. Bless them.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page