Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It would have followed me




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.


Shel speaks today about ... refusing to run ...


The best advice I received was 'Don't make any huge decisions for the first year after a death'. I had all these crazy plans rattling around in my head that stemmed from me selling my house. Glad I got that advice before I got the chance to run away. It's almost been a year since my son died and I'm so glad I decided to deal with the heart ache instead of try to run from it. I know now that it would have followed me wherever I went, no matter how far I went or for how long I went.
Shel
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Shel, and all who have lost a child. I pray that the wisdom to stay and face their grief will win over the desire to try and deny their grief.

God, bless them today.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page