Monday, March 26, 2012

Daily Nugget


Monday, March 26th, 2012.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


“A single conversation across the table with a wise man is worth a month’s study of books.”
(Proverb)
I have been blessed to have a wise, earthly father, who with few words has given me great advice. His strength is the life I have seen him live and that strength speaks for itself. My dad and a couple of other faithful men who have been mentors to me mean more than any books I have read--that is any other book than The Holy Bible.

For example, one of the greatest messages is found in 2 Timothy 2:1-2, in which the apostle Paul tells us and his son in the Lord,
“Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.”
"God, thank You for the wise men and women You placed in my life.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is Good... All the time!

I am thankful to know this Awesome God!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page