Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Daily Nugget


Wednesday, February 22nd, 2012.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


“In almost everything that touches our everyday life on earth, God is pleased when we're pleased. He wills that we be as free as birds to soar and sing our maker's praise without anxiety.”
(A.W. Tozier)
Don’t you just love the days when the sun is shining? Aren't those the days you are feeling well and just want to praise God without restraint? The writer of Psalms 9:1-2 expresses it well with these words:
“I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will show forth all thy marvelous works. I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.”
"God, teach us to lose ourselves in worship and praise to You.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is Good...All the time!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page