Saturday, November 26, 2011

Daily Nugget


Saturday, November 26th, 2011.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


A little boy who was told by his mother that it was God who makes people good, replied, “Yes, I know it is God, but mothers help a lot.”
Our moms have greatly influenced our lives and have helped make us better citizens. Many others, as well, have helped shape and have guided our paths. We must count it a blessing to have had someone in our lives who cared enough to correct us and to point us to Christ.

The apostle Paul in Philippians 1:3 says,
“I thank my God uponevery remembrance of you.”
Is there someone you need to give thanks for?

"God, thank You for my parents and for the many others who have helped shape my life and are still encouraging me.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is Love! Let us reflect that love.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page