Friday, November 25, 2011

Daily Nugget


Friday, November 25th, 2011.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


Professor Amos R. Wells says: “Sometimes a mountain avalanche is so delicately poised that the vibration of a voice will bring it down."

How many times has just a word or handful of words brought down friendships or even relationships between countries? Chose carefully the words you let rush past your teeth for once they get that far you may not be able to stop the impact they cause. Remember the words of the psalmist whose prayer in Psalms 19:14 was,
“Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord my strength and my redeemer.”
"God, help my mouth to be controlled by a heart for You.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is Love! Let us reflect that love.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page