Monday, October 03, 2011

Learning to "ride the waves"




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Missy speaks today about ... waves of grief ...

"I will never forget advice given just 1 week after losing kayleigh and Kathy in a car accident. "deal with your grief or it WILL deal with you". I didnt quite realize what she was really saying til , grief had a hold of my life. Its been 2 1/2 years now . I have struggled with this advice. But I can say I acknowledged it about a little before the 2 year mark. and I am fighting grief... The waves of grief will always come- come, and I am learning how to ride them! That's what Kayleigh and Kathy would want!"
Missy
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Missy, and all who have lost a child. I pray that You will gently take their hands as they learn to navigate the crushing waves of grief.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page