Wednesday, August 24, 2011

"There is no right way to do it."




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Joanne speaks today about the individual aspect of grieving ...

"Didn't get any good advice......I didn't know anyone who had lost a child. So, in the 23 years that I have had time to think about it, the best advice I could have been given was there is no right way to do it. We all grieve in our own way. Don't feel bad if you smile or laugh, do what you have to do to just make it through the day(sometimes it's minutes). Don't expect to feel/be like another grieving parent. Hugs to all of you."
Joanne
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Joanne, and all who have lost a child. I pray that they will all find their own grief ... to be their own ... and that they will 'own' their sorrow ... as only they can.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page