Monday, August 22, 2011

Daily Nugget


Monday, August 22nd, 2011.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

A little girl listened attentively as her father read the family devotions. She seemed awed by her parents’ talk of God’s limitless power and mercy. “Daddy,” she asked, placing her little hands on his knees, “how big is God.” Her father thought for a moment and answered, “Honey, he is always just a little bigger than you need.”
The writer of Psalms 28:7 tells us this,
“The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.”
Therefore trust God and let Him supply your needs. He is big enough to do all that is entrusted to Him.

"God, Thank You for Your provision and strength as we need it.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is Good...all the time

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page