Monday, August 22, 2011

"A defining point of my life."




Losing a child to death brings a myriad of emotions ... all complicated ... all different ... all difficult.



Barry speaks today about ... defining points ...

"I called a former professor and I told him 'I don't understand why this happened'....to this he replied, neither do I....let's just sit, talk, and pray....his compassion helped when I was at my darkest point after my son Stephen had died.....he also told me that this event would now be a defining point of my life, that my story would revolve around this tragic event and that it could be used to comfort others in their loss too. His words have been true for my life."
Barry
Father, Yahweh, I pray today for Barry, and all who have lost a child. I pray that they will accept their defining moment ... use it for the help of others ... and together find Your solace in the midst of it all.

xtnyoda, shalomed



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page