Saturday, July 30, 2011

Daily Nugget


Saturday, July 30th, 2011.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


“The fact is that creation and cultivation, nature and culture, raw materials and craftsmanship belong together. As Luther put it, 'God even milks the cow through you.' This concept of divine-human collaboration applies to all honorable work. God has so ordered life on earth as to depend on us.”
(John R.W. Stott)

We are created for a purpose that starts with praising God and ends wherever we allow Him to take us. In all that we do, we are to bring Glory to God. The writer of Isaiah 43:7 says,
“Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.”

"God, let all I am and all I do bring glory to You.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is Good...all the time

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page