Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Daily Nugget


Wednesday, June 15th, 2011.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


“Every solution of a problem is a new problem.”
(Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1749–1832)

No matter how much progress we make every day, we have to remember we have not finished the race. Remember the words of the apostle Paul in Philippians 3:13-14:
“Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.”
Let us step up to each new opportunity, looking forward to each victory that brings us new challenges.

"God, thank You for letting me grow by the opportunities You put before me.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is Good...all the time

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page