Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Daily Nugget


Tuesday, June 7th, 2011.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


“I expect to pass through life but once. If, therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again.”
(William Penn)

Every day we see people we will never meet again. To be able to give a smile, a kind word, or even a cup of cool water can make someone else’s day when the world has stomped the life out of them. Remember these words of Jesus in Matthew 25:40:
“Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.”

Do not neglect to show kindness to others as unto The Lord.

"God, help us to be the hands for You we need to be.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is Good...all the time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page