Saturday, May 07, 2011

Daily Nugget


Saturday, May 7th, 2011.



Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


Wednesday night on the way home from church I knew I needed to get gas for my wife Reta before the next morning. She looked at the gauge and said she thought she could make it to school the next morning. She was wrong, as we approached home the car died about a half mile from the nearest service station we knew that was open. With a sentence prayer I put on the signal light so I could get into the right lane to continue to coast as far as possible. As we came into town we noticed a new station had re-opened and I coasted into the station and when fueled I was able to start the car and continue to the house.

Do you think I forgot to give thanks to God for the answered prayer? I think not, I join the apostle Paul in his words in 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, saying,
“Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.”

"God, Thank You for the each miracle You send our way each day.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God is Love! Let us reflect that love.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page