Sunday, April 03, 2011

Daily Nugget


Sunday, April 3rd, 2011.


Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.


“Holy, Holy, Holy! Lord God Almighty! All thy works shall praise Thy Name, in earth, and sky and sea; Holy, Holy, Holy; merciful and mighty God in three Persons, blessed Trinity!”
(Reginald Heber)

This is the last verse of one of my favorite hymns. As I sing this majestic song, I want to stand on my tiptoes and stretch my arms as far as I can reach to praise Jehovah God. Every day we can rise up and give Him praise and the glory He is due. The writer of Psalms 98:4 says it this way:
“Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.”
Rejoice and give this day to Him.

"God, You alone are praise worthy. Thank You for all the beauty of Your creations. Amen."

Bro. Bill

God is Love! Let us reflect that love.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page