Monday, February 07, 2011

I Will Inform Them, Day 200


Day 200

Yahweh

I will inform them.

"Lord, my strength and my stronghold, my refuge in a time of distress, the nations will come to You from the ends of the earth, and they will say, 'Our fathers inherited only lies, worthless idols of no benefit at all.' Can one make gods for himself? But they are not gods. 'Therefore, I am about to inform them, and this time I will make them know My power and My might; then they will know that My name is Yahweh.'"
Jeremiah 16:19-21 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Yahweh wants His Name to be known.

Yahweh works in a myriad of ways to inform humanity of His... reality... presence.

His handiwork in creation. His sovereign reign over His creation. His sending His Only Begotten into creation. His revealed message of love through The Word to creation. His presence through His Holy Spirit to direct, inspire, minister and convict those in His creation. His love for creation.

This is in The Name.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page