Monday, January 31, 2011

Yahweh, Day 196


Day 196

Yahweh

The Nations Will Come

"Lord, my strength and my stronghold, my refuge in a time of distress, the nations will come to You from the ends of the earth, and they will say, 'Our fathers inherited only lies, worthless idols of no benefit at all.' Can one make gods for himself? But they are not gods. 'Therefore, I am about to inform them, and this time I will make them know My power and My might; then they will know that My name is Yahweh.'"
Jeremiah 16:19-21 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

The prophecy here is that the 'Nations' will one day come to their senses.

After thousands of years of attempted nation building ... Man will finally realize that Man has it not within Man to institute a truly just community.

When that day comes humanity will rejoice ... and Yahweh will smile.

This is in The Name.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page