Saturday, January 15, 2011



Saturday, January 15th, 2011.


Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“I find the doing of the will of God leaves me no time for disputing about his plans.”
(M. D. Babcock)

This quotation reminds me of the disciplines of basic training in the military at Fort Leonard Wood. We started early, worked hard, and finished late in the evening, which left little time or energy to ask the Drill Sergeants' questions, much less get into trouble. At the end of the day, our only response to God should be “Yes Sir!” As the writer of 2 Corinthians 10:5 says,
“Bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.”

"God, all I need I find in You.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

Our God is an awesome God.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page