Friday, January 21, 2011

Columnist’s Call for Palin Moratorium

This is simply hilarious.

The MSM is absolutely terrified of Sarah Palin. I think they have nightmares of her at night... she consumes their thoughts and fears... and some of them are figuring out that they will soon be diagnosed with their own new psychotic disease... Palinphobia.

Yahoo

The media still can't get enough of Sarah Palin, whose name immediately translates to clicks and TV ratings. Meanwhile, the former GOP vice presidential nominee has made criticizing the "lamestream" media a key part of her political brand.

.....

Milbank — who admits he has written about her in 42 columns since 2008, when she hit the national stage —is now pledging to go a month without writing about her. He's also calling "on others in the news media to join me in this pledge of a Palin-free February"....

.... "Let's take it one step further. I call on Douthat (who has mentioned Palin in 21 of his Times columns since 2008, according to a Lexis-Nexis search, and in scores of blog posts) to join my moratorium -- thereby forming a bipartisan coalition of The Post and the Times. I challenge columnists Eugene Robinson (33 Palin mentions), Paul Krugman (14), Kathleen Parker (30) and Maureen Dowd (45) to do the same.

"I also call on Keith Olbermann (345 shows mentioning Palin) and Rachel Maddow (183 shows) of MSNBC, as well as Sean Hannity (411 Palin segments) and Bill O'Reilly (664 segments) of Fox News, to take the pledge. Will Politico -- with 96 Palin items in the past month alone -- join this cause? Will the Huffington Post, which had 19 Palin mentions on a single day last week -- stand with me?"


OK... lets all watch and see if they can go an entire month without speaking of Sarah Palin one single time. The MSM needs to learn the lesson that Job learned when his world came crashing in around him in Job 3:25: "...The thing I feared has overtaken me, and what I dreaded has happened to me."

I'm afraid that Sarah Palin is going to... happen... to the MSM out of their fear of her.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page