Tuesday, November 30, 2010


Day 169

Yahweh

Being Refined For The Refiner

"Look, I have refined you, but not as silver; I have tested you in the furnace of affliction. I will act for My own sake, indeed, My own, for how can I be defiled? I will not give My glory to another."
Isaiah 48:10-11 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Most think that the "refiners fire" is for the benefit of the one being "refined." Nothing could be further from the truth.

Those being "refined" in the Refiner's Fire are being "refined" for the benefit of the Refiner... Himself... first and foremost... period.

As the text says... Yahweh does the refining of Man... for His own sake.

Of all the things you may have endured and thought of them as God refining you... please know that Yahweh is doing so for His own benefit.

This is in The Name.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page