Tuesday, November 30, 2010



Tuesday, November 30th, 2010. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

A man stopped to chat with a farmer who was erecting a new building. He asked, “What are you putting up?” The farmer replied, “Well, if I can rent it, it’s a rustic cottage. If I can’t, it’s a cow shed."


Life is not always fun or fair, but we must be willing to let God show us the benefit in the struggles that come our way. Remember the words of the apostle Paul in Philippians 4:11-13:
“I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.”
We must learn to trust God and to keep our options open for Him to bless us.

"God, thank You for being with us in the bad times as well as the good ones.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God, You are awesome!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page