Saturday, July 31, 2010


Day 105

Yahweh

His Faithful Love Destroys

Because of Your name, Yahweh, let me live. In Your righteousness deliver me from trouble, and in Your faithful love destroy my enemies. Wipe out all those who attack me, for I am Your servant.
Psalm 143:11-12 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Dear one... are you truly aware of how deeply Yahweh... loves... you?

If so then what is it that you fear?

Our enemies are real... and varied... both physical and spiritual enemies. If we would but understand that the greatest enemies are those that war against our very souls.

Call on Yahweh to destroy those enemies first... then we will know how to pray for those physical enemies... for His Name's sake.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page