Monday, May 24, 2010



Monday, May 24th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

"Being in the right does not depend on having a loud voice."
(Unknown)

I have seen times when disagreements were settled by the quieter party remaining silent. That did not mean the one with the loudest voice was necessarily right, or to put it another way, the softest voice was necessarily wrong. We can be right and still lose the battle, but praise to Jehovah God who sees and knows all. After all, He is the one who ultimately sees all and is the One that we all must answer to in the end. The writer of Psalms 139:23-24 encourages us with these words:
"Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."
"God, may my words, yea even my thoughts, please You.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God loves you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page