Tuesday, April 27, 2010



Tuesday, April 27th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“If God is going to bless me, he must condemn and blast out of my being what he cannot bless.”
(Oswald Chambers, 1874–1917)

To become the usable vessel God wants me to be, I have to let Him full access to remove and empty those parts and places that are not expedient to bless Him. The writer of Jeremiah 18:4-6 gives us some thoughts of this process:
“And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter.”

"God, Your pruning and correction bring me benefit.
Amen."


Bro. Bill

God loves you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page