Tuesday, March 23, 2010



Tuesday, March 23rd. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.”
(John Burroughs)

Each day, God gives us seconds, minutes, and hours. What we choose to do with that time makes all the difference in life. Jesus tells us this in John 10:10:
“I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.”
We must have the faith to walk with God and make the most of every day He gives us.

"God, You bless me daily more than I deserve or can imagine.
Amen."


Bro. Bill
God, You are Awesome!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page