Tuesday, March 30, 2010



Here is a video taken secretly last year of Rep. Bart Stupak admitting that he intended to vote for the health care bill all along!

"STUPAK: If I'm given a clean shot, and I'm allowed to bring it up, and a rule comes up, and I'm allowed to have my amendment, and let's say we lose that 218 to 216, would I then vote for health care? Yeah, if it's a good bill, I would, because I want health care, and as long as I had a shot to vote my conscience, then I would feel comfortable. I've done all I could as one member to protect the sanctity of life....

There you have it from the horse's mouth... good ol' Bart was going to vote for the health care monstrosity all along... as long as he got to present an anti-abortion amendment that was destined to be voted down... he justifies the "yes" vote because he at least got to voice his objection to abortion?

Now that is some amazing twisting of logic Bart.

This must have been why Pelosi kept saying that they had the votes to pass the bill... behind closed doors knowledge... it was a set-up... or if you will... it was an overt ambush of the American moral conviction.

So... it was all a charade.

Come on Bart... fess up... you are a progressive in sheep's clothing.

You've been outed.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page