Tuesday, March 30, 2010



Tuesday, March 30th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“Christian action should be defined as an action of God mediated through a person.”
(Archbishop Anthony Bloom, 1914–2003)

While we are here on earth, we are to be living for Jesus in all that we do. That is a rearrangement of a line from one of the old hymns by T.O. Chisholm, "Living For Jesus."

Many times throughout the year, this song comes to my mind, reminding me that we are His hands, feet, and other body parts to be alive for Him. The apostle Paul puts it this way in Philippians 1:21a:
“For to me to live is Christ.”
Let us live daily in such a way as to define by our lives what Christ would do if He were physically here.

"God, You are my very life. Let me live for You.
Amen."


Bro. Bill
Give God glory praise and credit!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page