Tuesday, February 23, 2010



Tuesday, February 23rd. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

One day, a frantic mother called her pastor. As so many of us do, she was experiencing a bad case of “nerves.” The pastor thought he heard a child’s voice while she was speaking, so he asked, “Is your child as upset and worried as you are?”

“No, of course not,” she replied.

“But why not?” persisted the pastor.

“I suppose she puts her trust in me and lets me do the worrying,” she answered.

“Then," said the pastor, "make a transference. Try to think of yourself as a child of God, and just as your child puts her trust in you, you put your trust in God.”


Let us follow the advice given by the writer of 1Peter 5:7:
“Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.”


"God, thank You for walking with me and handling the details of my life.
Amen."


Give God Glory.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page