Monday, February 15, 2010



Monday, February 15th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

"Never discourage anyone who continually makes progress, no matter how slow."
(Plato)
Life is not a sprint, but a marathon. Each day is a leg in the race and not the entirety.

Listen to these words of Paul in Philippians 3:13:
"Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before"
Let us encourage others and ourselves with these words of Paul, and as we reach forth, let us remember that encouragement can be a word, a smile, a hug....

"God, let my words and my actions encourage others.
Amen."


Give God Praise.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page