Monday, January 18, 2010



I never appreciate it when a politician can actually shock me with self ingratiating hubris that transcends anything I've ever imagined... yet... Coakley did it today.




Yahoo report
"I'm running for the United States Senate because Dr. King's work is unfinished, his dream is unrealized," Coakley told the Hynes Convention Center audience of largely African-American Boston dignitaries, who offered only polite applause for her and for the state’s first black governor, Deval Patrick.

"Tomorrow we act on the dream and we make sure that we allow me to continue that work," Coakley said. "We remember the dream tomorrow and we will act on the dream tomorrow."

Simply unbelievable that this person would have the audacity to make this claim...

I am stunned.

Look into that man's eyes above Ms. Coakley... you've no earthly idea the trial and price he paid... no idea.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page