Wednesday, January 20, 2010


Day 30
Yahweh... revealing... Sovereignty



... The Right of Choice...
Exodus 33:19
"...I will proclaim the name Yahweh before you. I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion."
(Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Here we have the scriptural introduction and first use of the compassion of Yahweh... and Yahweh insists that we understand first that Yahweh alone is Master of His compassion... and Master of who shall receive His compassion... and He shall not stand in putrid human judgment on this.

Yet... Yahweh desires us to know that there is an offer issued from Glory for humanity...

Isaiah 55:7
"Let the wicked one abandon his way, and the sinful one his thoughts; let him return to the Lord, so He may have compassion on him, and to our God, for He will freely forgive." (HCSB)

Have you yet received the Sovereign Compassion of The Eternal One... and humbly yet ecstatically basked in the glow and glory of His acceptance and love?

If... your answer is... no... you have not yet lived... and know nothing of life.

Yahweh has declared that He will show compassion to who He pleases... when He pleases...

.... and if you will but cry out... Yahweh has declared that He will be pleased to shower you... with blood.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm taking a college class basically on everything God (even though it has nothing to do with my major--human biology) but the class has REALLY sparked my interest and thirst for knowledge.
This is my first I've heard this name for God. I've looked it up on the internet and I see that there are many English translations for this name...what is your English translation for it?...
By the way...do you have any thoughts on the source of evil and the role that it plays?
...I hate and completely disagree with explaining it away with freewill.(I'll be making a post about this subject on my blog in a few days so check it out)http://reallifetweets.blogspot.com/

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page