Friday, January 15, 2010


Day 28
Yahweh... revealing... Glory


... and the wondrous danger we behold.
Exodus 33: 18-19
Then Moses said, "Please, let me see Your glory." 19 He said, "I will cause all My goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim the name Yahweh before you. I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion."
(Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Moses... audaciously, yet humbly asks... for one brief moment... to see Him.

The One Who Is... Was... and Will Be... the Eternal One... All Power... All Authority... All Knowing...

... The Holy One... separate from any and all imperfection... yet mortal man... fallen... separate from the Eternal... dare ask for a glimpse... of The One.

Moses... survived.

Yahweh... is Good.

xtnyoda, shalomed

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page