Tuesday, October 06, 2009



Tuesday, October 6th. Today's cherished Nugget from guest blogger Pastor Bill.

“Accusing the times is but excusing ourselves.”
(Sir Thomas Fuller,1608–1661)

Even though this was said in the 1600’s, some things never change. Sin is still sin and is still wrong, and righteousness is still righteousness and is still right.

In his letter to the Romans, the Apostle Paul reminds us of a time of reckoning to come because of our actions:
“For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.”
(Romans 14:11-12)

"God, get rid of my excuses that keep me from being the servant You want me to be."


Thank You, God, for still working on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page